COVID-19: Temporary Business Support Packages
The Chancellor has created temporary packages to support public services, people and businesses through the disruption and uncertainty caused by COVID-19.
Please find links to the various support measures for businesses below:
- Deferring VAT and Income Tax payments
- A Statutory Sick Pay relief package for SMEs
- A 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality, leisure and nursery businesses in England
- Small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
- Grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
- The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme offering loans of up to £5 million for SMEs through the British Business Bank
- A new lending facility from the Bank of England to help support liquidity among larger firms, helping them bridge coronavirus disruption to their cash flows through loans
- The HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
For more information, visit HMRC’s website.
Book a free call
Leave your details and we will email you to arrange a call back to discuss your accountancy needs.